WHO WE ARE
Established in July 2017, Canine Cares began as a platform to provide basic veterinary care support to community stray dogs in the greater Kuala Lumpur metropolitan area.
As a national organisation, Canine Cares aims to protect Malaysian canines from maltreatment, cruelty and suffering, with particular emphasis in the following areas:
- Support the control of the urban dog population by advocating for their neutering whenever practicable or desirable to do so, and to make funds available whenever possible to provide financial assistance to members of the public for this purpose.
- Aid persons of limited means in so far as their dogs’ welfare is concerned.
- Maintain special funds for the creation and operation of dog hospice facilities.
- Assist in the provision of training in the welfare of canines.
- Maintain a continuous campaign to educate members of the general public to have a responsible attitude towards canines and their welfare.
- Advocate for legislation to require that whenever it is necessary for a canine to be destroyed, it shall be carried out humanely.
OUR AWESOME TEAM
WE’RE VERY HAPPY IN COUNT WITH THERE AMAZING PEOPLE THAT HELP AND SUPPORT US ON OUR NONPROFIT PROJECTS